Is your factory floor “connected?” Part of the IIoT ecosystem? Once it is, things start to fall into place. The cost of manufacturing and maintenance goes down, quality goes up and time to market is expedited. These savings get passed on to consumers. Consumers are happier, they buy more and ultimately profits go up.
This whitepaper will guide you through the business value of modernizing the connected factory. You will learn:
• Five critical impacts associated with disparate means of industrial communication
• Six types of analyses needed to improve value on the factory floor
• Four standard industrial communication technologies that benefit a connected factory
Plus, you will receive two guides to help you move forward with your own IIoT solution roll-out:
• An intro on how to construct your own IIoT strategy, including a series of tactical activities to assess your current state and develop a plan for transitioning to a connected factory with an IIoT solution
• A must-ask vendor questionnaire to help with IIoT solution vendor qualification
Transitioning to IIoT isn’t an overnight process, but it is certainly necessary to stay head of your connected factory’s needs. Having a strategy and the right business partners will make a huge difference as you go through the process.
Download the white paper now to learn more about how the Wi-NEXT IIoT solution can benefit plant operators and manufacturers going through the legacy factory to a connected factory by upgrading processes.
Fill the form below to download the White Paper